Jackie is a renowned specialist for permanent makeup in NYC. She truly believes in continuing education. She is a licensed aesthetician and Certified Permanent Cosmetic Professional (CPCP) by the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals (SPCP). Jackie is an active member of SPCP, meeting the highest standards for safety and technical expertise. As a member, she is kept appraised of advancements and techniques in the industry, through continued educational classes and conventions. Jackie’s goal is to provide clients with beautiful, undetectable makeup that bridges the gap between looking washed out and looking “made-up.” Micropigmentation should enhance your natural features, without giving a “made-up” look. Topical makeup trends change from season to season, however having thick eyelashes, and defined brows and lips will never go out of style. Micropigmentation is not meant to replace topical makeup. It gives you the advantage of looking natural, only better, even when you’re not wearing conventional makeup.
REASON FOR CHOOSING PERMANENT MAKEUP
- Hair loss from alopecia, chemotherapy, accidents, burns, cosmetic surgery or aging.
- Physically active people who want to look their best throughout activities such as aerobics, running, swimming, boating, and don’t want to worry about “sweating off” or reapplying cosmetics.
- Men who want feature enhancement that looks natural and not “made up.”
- Allergies to ordinary makeup, or may have sensitive skin.
- Motor impaired – arthritis, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke patients, and those with an unsteady hand who cannot apply their own makeup.
- Mothers and other busy professionals who do not have the time for applying makeup each day.
- People who just always want to look their best.