Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery 6 software discount, Cheap Steinberg WaveLab 6 64 bit software, Cheapest Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended, Download microsoft office project professional 2003 sp3
Permanent makeup is sometimes referred to as cosmetic tattooing or micropigmentation. The procedure of permanent makeup occurs when a customized pigment is implanted into the dermal layer of skin and cannot be washed off. However, fading does occur and periodic maintenance is required.
Jackie David is a renowned specialist for permanent makeup in NYC. Jackie’s goal is to provide clients with beautiful, undetectable makeup that bridges the gap between looking washed out and looking “made-up.” Permanent makeup should enhance your natural features. It gives you the advantage of looking natural, only better, even when you’re not wearing conventional makeup. Makeup trends change from season to season, however having thick eyelashes, and defined brows and lips will never go out of style.
Jackie also specializes in advanced permanent makeup which includes medical micropigmentation used for areola repigmentation, scar camouflage and alopecia. Jackie’s unique 3D nipple restoration technique creates the illusion of life-like areolas and nipples. Patients that have undergone mastectomies or have faded areolas, often find a renewed self-esteem and self-confidence.
Permanent makeup can also disguise burns, scars and skin imperfections from injuries or surgeries, by breaking up the scar tissue and implanting color. For patients suffering from alopecia, medical micropigmentation can drastically improve the appearance of their eyes and/or eyebrows.
REASONS FOR CHOOSING PERMANENT MAKEUP
- Hair loss from alopecia, chemotherapy, accidents, burns, cosmetic surgery or aging.
- Mastectomy or faded areolas.
- Scars from surgery or injuries, burns or skin imperfections.
- Physically active people who want to look their best throughout activities such as aerobics, running, swimming,
- boating, and don’t want to worry about “sweating off” or reapplying cosmetics.
- Men who want feature enhancement that looks natural and not “made up.”
- Allergies to ordinary makeup, or may have sensitive skin.
- Motor impaired – arthritis, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke patients, and those with an unsteady hand who cannot apply their own makeup.
- Mothers and other busy professionals who do not have the time for applying makeup each day.
- People who just always want to look their best.
Click here to visit the FAQ page